Amy J Designs- The Blog

Amy J Designs- The Blog is designed to keep you up to date on the happenings at Amy J Designs. There's always something going on in my little world and for some reason I thought you'd want to know about it! :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arizona
SHOP THE AMY J DESIGNS ETSY STORE

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Foray Into Collage


My constant quest to create unique jewelry has led me into the wonderful world of collage! I love one of a kind art peices as jewelry, so I thought- why not a magnet, or a bookmark, or a....?

Posted here is a sample of my foray into the world of collage. My two art magnets can be purchased at my Etsy shop at http://ajazwinski.etsy.com.

I hope you enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lia (artjunkgrl) said...

oh, you are amazing at collage too..keep going!!!!

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home